Sunday, August 30, 2009

What's Pissing Me Off

You see over there - on the left? Where it talks about what's pissing us off? Here's what's pissing me off:

1. A husband who has to blame every-fucking-thing on me.
  • Son pukes? Moi fault
  • Son teething? That's me!!
  • Laundry machine set to a cycle other than "Normal" so it takes 45 years to do one load of laundry even though I didn't do the last load of clothes - THAT ME TOO!
  • Coming next - America's healthcare crisis, immigration and global warming - All Trixie Twatwaffle's fault

2. In-laws - enough said.

3. that's it for now.

2 comments:

  1. You killed Michael Jackson too didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you also slipped those extra drugs to DJ Am...

    Shall I make you a "Whipping Boy" sign?

    Lurlene

    ReplyDelete